First-Time Logging-In Instructions
Registration is required for your first time accessing my.beulah (No longer the HUB)
- Choose a Username (do not use your email address); select a password and click register
- Confirm your New Account information and enter Your Information. Click Next
- A new account will be created for you OR you may see a box asking if the information listed is you. If that is you, select it by checking off the "You" and click next. If it is not you, select that option and click next and follow the prompts.
Having Trouble Logging In?
- If you have entered your username and password but your account is not found, click on the account information link for steps to recover your account and an email will be sent to you with directions on how to reset it. The account information link can be found in the yellow bar at the bottom of the page.
- The email that you are attempting to log in with may not be associated with your account. Should you proceed to register, a new account may be created and you will not be able to access your account information. Contact us and we will be able to merge your accounts and restore your access.
- If you know the email address associated with your account, select "Forgot Account" and an email will be sent to reset your password.
Still having issues?
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780) 486-4010 during office hours for additional support.
Accessing your Tax Receipt
- Log into your account. If you have not registered with my.beulah before, start with this step as described above. Note: Your login information has not been brought over from your previous HUB account.
- Once you are logged in, you will need to scroll down toward the bottom of the page to the Tax Receipt section where you can download the PDF of your tax receipt. That information will not be available under the Giving box.
- You can click on the request additional changes link (at the bottom of my account page) to send a request so we can assist you in linking your new account with any other related accounts we have on record. Please indicate what information you attempting to access to help us direct your inquiry.